Cleopatra’s Choice is an online beauty retailer whose products are nearly all cruelty free, vegan friendly, and supportive of the community in which they are made.
I received the Adovia Mineral Lift: Fortified with natural Dead Sea minerals, sea weed, and Aloe Vera, this anti wrinkle duo nourishes skin and promotes radiance and rejuvenation. You will look younger, more refreshed, and help prevent the appearance of new lines and wrinkles on your face. Silicone, vitamin A, and other essential nutrients help improve firmness, and elasticity, and overall skin quality.
The serum comes in a nice glass bottle with a pump.
One pump is enough for my entire face, so the bottle will definitely last a long time!
The serum glides on skin, and absorbs quickly. There was no greasy feeling at all, and I didn’t feel like I had anything on my skin. It made my skin so soft and smooth, I had a hard time keeping my hands off my face.
The serum is part of the Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Regimen, which I would love to try if my budget allowed.
The complete Adovia anti-wrinkle regimen includes:
1. Intensive Dead Sea Anti-Wrinkle Cream – Dead Sea minerals and almond oil initiate exfoliation action. Vitamin A and silicone work together to firm, tone and lift skin.
2. Exfoliating Dead Sea Facial Salts – Thoroughly cleanse skin while improving circulation, and encouraging rapid cell turnover. Renew and balance all skin types. Unclog and tighten pores. Remove excess oil and dead skin. Inhibit infection with natural antibacterial action.
3. Dead Sea Mineral Lift Serum – Natural minerals, green tea, seaweed and Aloe Vera combine with Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid to instantly lift sagging skin. Protects against UV damage and pollution. Infuses skin with active minerals and vitamins.
4. Dead Sea Mineral Eye Gel – Antioxidants, Dead Sea minerals, and vitamins are combined, with Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides, in this extremely gentle formula, to rejuvenate the tender eye area. Gel formulation reduces bags and puffiness. Smoothes wrinkles and erases fine lines. Protects against environmental damage.
5. Dead Sea Mineral Moisturizing Salt Soap – Essential soap formulated with 26 different minerals from the Dead Sea, cleans skin thoroughly without drying. Reduces symptoms of Eczema and Psoriasis. Luxurious lather with no residue.
I never knew that Dead Sea Salts had so many benefits! The serum I reviewed retails for $60 but is on sale for $49.95.
I received the pictured item at no cost for review purposes. I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions are my own.