If you click & buy, I may receive a small commission, thank you. Covered Goods owner Jamie Yetter founded the company in 2012. Like many mom-owned companies, she sought to fix a problem – finding the perfect nursing cover!
The mom of 4 wanted a multi-use nursing cover and she did it with with Covered Goods. The nursing cover serves as a scarf, car seat and shopping cover as well. All nursing covers are hand cut and sewn in the USA and are available in tons of great prints.
Retailing for $34.99 on their website and boutiques/specialty stores, these fashion foward nursing covers are available in 7 new designs for this Summer.
- Bicycle – a fun bicycle print on tiffany blue
- Bouquet – with an all-over happy floral print
- Camo Mismatch – a hip “boy” version of Covered Goods popular mismatch floral design
- Grid – featuring a hand drawn grid pattern
- Heather Grey – a perfect neutral solid to compliment any spring/summer fashion
- Navy Floral – a beautiful contrast of bold navy with pretty pink blooms
- Rose Quartz – a gorgeous offering in this Pantone color of the year 2016
You can also choose from Black, Floral Mismatch, Army, Dot, Classic Grey and Ivory Stripe, Classic Black and Ivory Stripe and Navy and Ivory Stripe.
If you don’t care for nursing uncovered, use this comfortable, breathable and stretchy cover. No straps or pins to mess with, you can put it on and take it off in seconds without worrying about your baby kicking it off. You can even wear it under one arm and fold and store it easily. My breastfeeding days are over but I am so digging these prints & want one to use as a scarf!
Giveaway: One lucky winner in the U.S. or Canada will receive their own Covered Goods cover! Entries go in the Rafflecopter form below.
Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or approved by, nor affiliated with Facebook. By entering you understand that you are disclosing your information to me, not to Facebook, and release Facebook of all liability.