Another week with no Mailbox Mondays submissions! Remember that submitted questions don’t have to be cloth diaper related. Email maria at change-diapers.com with “Mailbox Mondays” in the subject.
Since this makes two weeks with no submissions, I’ll put the MM posts on hold. If I get a submission, I will publish it, otherwise I will post something else/skip etc.
Today I think I’ll ask you some questions instead.
1. People choose to cloth diaper for many reasons. Financial, environmental or health concerns, or even because they are just so gosh darn cute! What was your main motivator for using cloth?
2. What was your very first cloth diaper? Do you still have it?
3. What is your favorite brand/type of diaper? Has your favorite changed over time?
4. Have you overcome any obstacles with cloth (eg. detergent/stink issues, yest, rash, leaks, night time solutions etc.)
5. Is there a brand of diaper you’re interested in, that you’d like to see me review? Is there a diaper you’re just dying to win? One you don’t see given away much, or just one you keep entering to win but don’t win?
Anything else you have to say for yourself? 🙂