We’ve all heard of black Friday, we may have shopped small on Small Business Saturday, and eagerly anticipated the deals on Cyber Monday. Have you heard of Giving Tuesday? 2014 marks the third annual Giving Tuesday, a day to inspire charitable giving in a season of shopping.
You can choose to donate time, goods or money to the charity of your choice, to make a difference both locally and globally.
On this #GivingTuesday, consider supporting Giving Diapers Giving Hope in their mission to loan diapers to low-income families, ensuring no one has to choose between diapers & utilities and that every baby has a clean diaper!
Here are some ways you can give:
- Donate a cloth diaper to Giving Diapers Giving Hope – Send your good condition diapers to:
GDGH Donations C/O Thirsties
436 West 67th St.
Loveland, CO 80538
- Have a cloth diaper drive – Collect good condition diapers in your community and send them to GDGH.
- Make a monetary donation – You can choose any amount, and you can even elect to make the donation recur monthly. Retailers: consider offering a “round up your purchase” option in your shopping cart.
- Sponsor a box of hope – For some families, the $35 shipping fee is out of reach. Sponsor a family’s shipping fee for them.
- Be an advocate Tell others about the organization.
Remember that Giving Diapers Giving Hope is a 501(c)3 organization and your donations are tax deductible. Thank you for your support!